Tuesday, 10 November 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - Distressing

I don't usually like distressting but thought I would have a go at this challenge. I used one of my new Christmas stamps Christmas Morning Tilda, coloured her in with copics added silver and gold glamour dust from Decoart, cut her out with my oval nestie, distressed the outside and edged with Faded Jeans distressed ink. The plain card is from my stash and the dp is from Magnolia called White Christmas Snow Script and White Christmas Winter Wonderland which I also distressed and edged with distressed ink. The Snow Script paper I folded to try and give it a vintage feel and edged with Walnut Stain distressed ink. The white snowflakes were punched out of white shimmer card using my Martha Stewart punch and the silver snowflakes were punched out of silver mirror card using a small punch I found amongst craft items left to me by my nan. The white flower is from Imaginisce and the blue rose is from wildorchidcrafts which I added a bit of silver glamour dust. The blue brad is from my stash.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, the colours are so pretty - great distressing too. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a beautiful card Jayne - I love this tilda, both my mini version and also this full sized version you've used :o) Love the colours and layout on your card and your distressing is fabulous ;o)

hugs
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Annchen said...

i love that tilda and your card is so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails