Tuesday, 3 November 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA - Monochrome

I love to do cards with one particular colour so decided to do mine in blue. I used my Jam Tilda from the Yummy for Your Tummy Collection, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my labels Nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The plain blue card is from the SU card stock pack Soft Subtles. The dp is also paper pack from SU called Bashful Blue. I used my scalloped edge cutter from SU. The roses are from Wildorchidcrafts, the larger blue flowers are Imaginisce and the adhesive gems are Papermania.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely card i adore those large roses beautifully coloured x

Bev said...

So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, wonderful colours and roses.
luv
Debby

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

I am loving your monochrome card and the gorgeous one below too they are just fabulous! hugs Linda xq

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear Thanks for joining us this week at JM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails