Tuesday, 17 November 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 31 - sketch by Mina

Oh what a great sketch to work with this week and I really enjoyed making it. I used one of my new stamps Santa's Little Helper, coloured her in with copics, trimmed and cut the corners with my X-cut corner punch. For the fur effect on her hat I used some Snow Tex by DecoArt.

The dp I used are Magnolia Under The Mistletoe called Silent Night and Magnolia So Jolly called Sealed. The plain backing card is from my stash. The ribbon I bought last year from CraftyRibbons when they were at the craft show at the NEC. The flowers are from a Poinsettia set and the brads both from Poppycrafts. The spacer was from my stash. The sentiment is from Magnolia 2008 which I have heat embossed with white powder from SU.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, the colours are fab! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful holiday card, love the pretty papers and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails