Tuesday, 24 November 2009

LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE 41 - sketch

What a great opportunity to use my new stamp which I purchased at the NEC craftshow before general internet release called Teddy with Bouquet. I coloured it in with my copics, used my MS edge punch and mounted onto pink card from SU card stock. The dp is the same double sided sheet from Daisy D's called Sleepy Time. I used my MS Floral Lace edge punch and ribbon from my stash. I embossed pink card from SU card stock with my Sissix Tiny Flowers embossing plate. The adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft, roses from wildorchidcrafts and large flower from Imaginisce Bitty Flowers pot.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Margreet said...

stunning card!!!.....cute Teddy with his bouquet!

xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Cute! Lovely colours too. xxx

cats whiskers said...

This is just beautiful dear what a stunning colour scheme, thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Awe your card is adorable Jayne, fab colouring, papers and details.
Thank you so much for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Marcea said...

Oooh this is just gorgeous hun. Love your take on the sketch and your image and colours are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us on LOTV
-x-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails