Thursday, 19 November 2009

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE 26

What a lovely sketch to follow this week over at Magnolia Down Under. I used one of my new stamp additions Wrapped Tilda, coloured her with copics and cut out with my square nestie. I mounted her onto red card from my stash cut out with my scalloped square nestie. The present dp is from Magnolia So Jolly called Wrapped and the script dp is Magnolia White Christmas called Snow Script which I also mounted onto red card from my stash. The scalloped edging is cut out with my scallop punch from SU. The sentiment is from craftworkcards and is mounted onto a red card oval cut out with my oval punch from SU. The poinsettia's and brads are from Poppycrafts and the spacer is from my stash.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card Jayne.

I bought this stamp from NEC but not used her yet!

Hugs Jane x

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, Jayne, this card is wonderful. That image is so beautful, thanks to your coloring and the way you used it on the card. Love the flower that coordinates with her ribbon. Just a very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MDUC this week. Hope to see you back for our next challenge.

stephanne said...

Awww, this is tooooo cute, she is ravishing in her white gown and you've layered our sketch to perfection, very very pretty!! Thanks for creating with us at MDUC, I hope you can come and play with us next time around!!
Stephanne

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fab, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

This just gorgeous - love the red and white! Can't wait until my stamp arrives - she is sooo adorable!!!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails