Wednesday, 25 November 2009

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE 27

This is my entry for the latest challenge over at Magnolia Down Under to make a Christmas decoration or card, so I chose to do my first ever easel card.

The snowflake dp is Bo Bunny called Holiday Cheer and the text dp is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas. The pink card is from my stash.

The image is one of my favouites called unwrapped Tilda which I coloured in with copics and rose glitter. The sentiment is also from Magnolia called Christmas Background. The adhesive pink gems are from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

FionaJ said...

One of my favourite images too, not yet made any cards up but have a few coloured ready, am loving Easel cards this year I've made quite a few christmas easels, as I think they are so easy and so effective.

HUgs
Fiona xx

Mette said...

This is a lovely card. The papers and colouring are super.

Hugs, Mette

Sue said...

All that pink is wonderful and so is the coloring of your Tilda image. Great easel card, so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this time. Hope you can come back for our next challenge.

Emma Lockley said...

oh Wow this is adorable, love the colours and layout. its so cute!!!

love emma xxx

Norma said...

Jayne, this is simply stunning. I just love this easel card of yours. Beautifully done...the colours and colouring work. I like the layout and the nice clean look. Terrific.
Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

Hugs.
Norma

Tracey Feeger said...

This is just so cute to boot. Love the colours you have used. It is always nice to see non traditional colours on christmas cards - I do it all the time. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

stephanne said...

She's pretty in pink!!! Lovin' those papers and your gorgeous Magnolia images!! Thanks for playing with us at MDUC, I hope we'll see you back next time around!!
Stephanne

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with this pretty in pink Tilda!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails