Sunday, 8 November 2009

MY CRAFTING BUYS FROM HOBBYCRAFT SHOW

Oh wow did I have a fun time on Saturday making purchases. It was really busy but still managed to get what I wanted. My most favourite purchase must be my mini Magnolia's, I wished I could of bought them all but there were quite a few to choose from this time. I also managed to purchase some of the new Magnolia flowers which won't be available till Spring 2010 online! I also purchased a Lili of the Valley stamp not online till next week and a Martha Stewart floral lace edge punch. Also some lovely Christmas papers and a template set for bag shaped cards. Can't wait to use it but off to Chiquito's for dinner today then the park with my daughter on her bike.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

dragon said...

Looking at your new stash I wish I had sent you more money....
Did you meet Wynneth and did you meet Tab or Bev at the magnolia stand ?
i can't wait until you make some more cards to see what you make.. I saw the magnolia new embelishments in the mag..

Lynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails