Monday, 2 November 2009

PENNYBLACK SATURDAY 73 - White on White

What a great challenge this was to do. Everything has to be white except for the image! I used my Penny Black Royal Mail stamp, coloured it in with copics, used polar white Flowersoft for the snow effect and cut out with my scalloped circle nestie. For the backing paper I used my Sissix snowflakes embossing plate on some white shimmer card from my stash. The flowers are Imaginisce, the ribbon is from Craft Creations and the adhesive gem stones are from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous! I love this stamp! Loving your pearls too!

Kelly.x

tracie said...

Oh Jayne this is gorgoeus, love the backing paper and embossing, this image is so cute and so beautifully coloured..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath said...

beautiful card jayne...love the snowflake background and your adorable hedgie.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card Jayne

Love the embossed background

hugs jane x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image and the lovely details.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails