Wednesday, 25 November 2009

STAMPING FOR THE WEEKEND CHALLENGE 25

What a lovely sketch over at SFTW. The image is Magnolia Christmas Morning which I coloured in with my copics and red glitter and cut out with my oval nestie. I used red card from my stash for backing and the dp is the same double sided sheet from Imaginisce called Snowy Jo Santa's Secret Garden. The sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk and is mounted onto the same dp cut out with my plain and scalloped oval punch from SU. The flowers are from wildorchidcrafts, ribbon from my stash and adhesive red gem from Hero Arts.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Mette said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours, elements and sweet image. Your colouring is FAB

Hugs, Mette

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Jayne:O) Love the gorgeous papers and colours, the flowers are stunning and Tilda is so cute.
You did a great take on my sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so beautiful. I love the papers and colorcombo on this one. Tilda is so cute and great colored in.
Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
Gunn :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails