Friday, 13 November 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 23 - Judy's sketch 'Please include Thankfulness'

I loved following this sketch. I have used my Daisy image, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie. The design papers I have used are all from the same SU paper pack called Sweet Always. The plain orange backing card is also SU from the Soft Subtles card stock pack. The flowers adhesive gems were from my nan's stash she left to me and the ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment I have used is from SU stamp set called Wow Flowers and is cut out using my SU scallop circle punch.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! Love your combo of colors and pretty papers!! This image is so sweet as well! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!
:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails