Saturday, 21 November 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 1 - Celebration



Wow I can't still believe I'm on a DT and here is my first card for the very first challenge. Although primarily Stampin Up products have to be used other products can be used.

Over on sweetstampinchallenge we would like to see your projects for a celebration. It could be a card, scrapbook page, 3d item as long as it fits the theme. You don't have to use Stampin Up products but if you do you get 2 chances to win the monthly prize which the end of November is:-


The Sunny Day Simply Scrappin Kit

I chose to do a Happy New Year card using my Magnolia Tilda, glass and sentiment from the Magnolia New Year 2008 collection and coloured them in with copics. I masked Tilda so she was sitting on the glass and cut both her and the sentiment with my very long rectangle nesties.

For the dp I used plain red card from my stash and the same reversable design paper from SU called Ski Slope. For the scalloped edging I used my SU scallop shaped punch. The ribbon is from craftyribbons which I bought from the NEC craft show.

Jayne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails