Saturday, 28 November 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 2 - Colour Combo




This weeks challenge is to use the following colours or as near as :-



I have managed to use all 4 colours even though you could choose just to use 3 of them. For the backing I have used vanilla card from my stash and all the dp is from the Stampin' Up Ski Slope Designer Paper Series. I used my SU Eyelet punch on the red dp and SU red and green buttons. The brown button I received in a RAK. For the scalloped oval and plain oval I used punches from SU. The sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk.

The stamped image I used is from Belles 'n Whistles Christmas 1 Collection called Jingle Bells which I coloured in with copics and used glitter for details. I cut out with my plain circle and scalloped circle nestie.

We are really looking forward to seeing your creations with this colour combination and don't forget you don't have to use Stampin' Up products but if you do you get an extra chance of winning the monthly prize.

Jayne xx







4 comments:

Faye said...

I just love your card and the reindeer. xxx

JanJay said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, it's such a sweet image & I loved those papers!

Jan x

Margreet said...

fab card with a lovely image!
Have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jayne, love this sweet image and the beautiful papers.
hugs
Tracie :)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails