Tuesday, 10 November 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE & NEW DT



If you love using Stampin' Up products then here's a great new challenge blog that has just started and is also looking for DT members. This first challenge over at sweetstampinchallengeblog is open until Wednesday 18th November to submit your entry to be considered for the DT and non DT entries open until Friday 20th November. The challenges will then start weekly on Saturday 21st November.

This challenge is to use 3 out of the following colours:-



I have chosen to use Tempting Turquoise from SU Rainbow Sherbet, Old Olive plain card from my SU stash and Pumpkin Pie from SU Sweet Always paper packs (as these are the closest I have). The image is a Magnolia Tilda (I don't know her name as bought her from the Magnolia stand at the Hobbycraft show NEC last Saturday), coloured her in copics closest to the above colours chosen, cut her out with my circular nestie and mounted with sticky pads. The olive card was scalloped with my SU scallop edge punch. For the ribbon slots I used my SU horizontal slot punch, the ribbon was from my stash and the blue buttons are from SU Designer Buttons Playground. The sentiment I have used is from SU Wow Flowers and is stamped with staz-on ink onto olive card and cut out with my 1" SU circle punch.

Jayne xx









4 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

never seen that tilda before she looks ace - good luck it is a lovely card

Jo said...

beautiful card and layout, theres a tom-boy look about Tilda that is very cute.
Thank you for taking part and good luck for the DT call
Jo xx

Emma Lockley said...

hi Jayne, wow what a gorgeous card! Ive never seen that Tilda before, she's adorable and so is your card.
Fantastic take on the colour combo, thank you for taking part and good luck with the DT call
love emma x

My name is Wynneth said...

She really is a little cutiepie isn't she, I am so pleased that I decided to buy her at the NEC. You have made a lovely card with her and well done to put these colours together so successfully :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails