Wednesday, 4 November 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 54 - sketch

What a wonderful sketch to create for this weeks Whiff of Joy challenge. I used my Lizzie with Muff stamp, coloured her in with copics and used polar white Flowersoft for the fur trim effect. I then cut her out with my curved rectangle nestie and edged with rose colour glitter and mounted with sticky pads. Both design papers are from The Christmas Multistack by DCWV and the plain card is rose red card stock from SU. For the punched out snowflakes I used pink and white glimmer card from my stash and are both Martha Stewart - arctic snowflake and 2008 collectable snowflake which I used glittered snowflake brads in the centre from Papermania. The pink cord and pink gems are both from my stash.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Fabulous card, love your colouring and the papers you've chosen.
Barbara
xx

Jane said...

Wow your card is gorgeous! love the colours and details! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

dragon said...

one of your best Jayne,
I love the way you worked the colours.
Stunning!!!

Lynn xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and brilliant job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

Arty Party NI said...

This is gorgeous and the colours are so good.
Karen

Donalda said...

Oh what a beautiful card dear. Thank you so much for joining us this week at WOJ

Bastelgnom said...

ooh, what a beatiful card. Love your details.
hugs, Alexandra

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, beautiful colours and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining WOJ this week x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails