Wednesday, 11 November 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE 55 - colour challenge Orange, Brown & Ivory

What a lovely colour combination for this weeks challenge over at Whiff of Joy. I used one of my Autumn stamps Willow with grapes, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my curved rectangle nestie. The brown and the ivory card are both from my stash and the patterned dp is from scenicroutepaper.com called Garden Grove. I used my Fiskars edge punch for the floral detail. The large flowers are Papermania and prima. The small roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the large rose I received in a RAK.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

Beuatiful card Jayne

Hugs Jane x

dragon said...

Love the colours Jayne.
the image is so cute..

Lynn xx

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card fab colours and papers ,love it
hugs Dawnxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and details.
luv
Debby

COCO said...

oh very nice card and beautiful coloring !!!
hugs coco

Giò said...

Beautiful card!!! Lovely papers and coloring too!!

Hugs
Giò

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails