Wednesday, 18 November 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE 56 - sketch by Gio

What a gorgeous sketch to follow this week. I used Willow with Christmascandle, coloured her in with copics and light blue glitter and cut her out with my curved rectangle nestie. The plain card is from my stash and the patterned dp is Bo Bunny's Holiday Cheer Frost reversable. I also used green card from SU soft subtles card pack which I embossed with my Spellbinders Impressabilities Snowflake template. I used my snowflake jumbo stamp roller from SU and used white embossing powder also from SU which I heated. The ribbon is from Craftyribbons, the sentiment is from Magnolia which I also heat embossed with the same embossing powder, the large rose is from Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine pack and the mini roses are also Prima.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

Hiya Honey, thank you so much for entering my Celebration Blog Candy & for your lovely words!
Your WOJ challenge card is stunning as they always are, the extra details and embellies are gorgeous especially the white embossing and the use of your nesties.
thank you again for the books, i cant wait to get them and start reading them. {{{hugs}}}
love emma xxx

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love the pretty colors!! Thanks for playing this week!!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful image and wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Jayne! you've put this together beautifully, fab WoJ image too!
Congratulations on getting on the sweet stampin DT!! looking forward to getting to know you.
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails