Monday, 30 November 2009

WOJ CHALLENGE 57 - Christmas Card

I just loved the theme over on the WoJ challenge blog as I have got to make quite a few Christmas cards still! So here is my take on the Christmas card challenge.

I used my Festive Winter Willow, coloured her with copics, cut out with my oval nestie and mounted onto a larger oval nestie shape cut from blue card stock from my stash.
The dp used is the same double sided sheet from Bo Bunny called Tis the Season Treasure. On the middle strip I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and mounted onto red card stock from my stash. The sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk and is mounted onto the same dp and cardstock cut out with my SU plain oval and scallop oval punch. The flowers are Prima mini rose and Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine. I used my L-Em fern branch punch on some white shimmer card and the red adhesive gems are Papermania.

Jayne xx

4 comments:

JanJay said...

Oh this is gorgeous, fabbie papers & just love the papers!

Jan x

Margreet said...

stunning card Jayne....love the stamp, the papers, I love all of the card!!!!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Your card is simply gorgeous. I NEED those flowers! xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers and fab image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails