Wednesday, 2 December 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS 80




What a lovely sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week.  I used one of the images sent to me in a RAK from Wynneth from Whiff of Joy called Willow with Santa's Stocking, coloured her in with copics, cut out and mounted onto SU card stock Certainly Celery.


The spotty dp is from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions - Sugar Sprinkles and the brown dp is also from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions - Warm Woolen Mittens also mounted onto Certainly Celery SU card stock.  For the centre strip I used the same colour card stock and used my SU eyelet border punch.  The snowflakes are  from the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create a Flake 1 which I used white glitter for detail and used blue sticky gems from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails