Thursday, 10 December 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS 81



I loved following this sketch for this weeks challenge.  I used my Magnolia Froosty the Snowman coloured him in with copics and cut out with my circular Fiskars cutter.  The backing card is from SU Bold Brights card stock called Tempting Turquoise.  The dp I received in a RAK so not sure what it is called.  The sentiment is also from Magnolia and mounted onto the same blue card stock.  The flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.  I finished off the hat and the snowflake with glitter.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

JanJay said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the blue colours you've used and what a fab image!

Jan

Margreet said...

stunning card Jayne with snowmen all over!!!
xxx Margreet

Lindsy said...

Oh I love this card!! Beautiful job! Your DP is *perfect* with your darling snowman image =)

Emma Lockley said...

hi jayne, beautiful card and fab colouring, congtas on winning the sugar nellie 10th day of christmas candy, Im sooo jealous!!!
love emma xxx

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Love all the blue.
Hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails