Monday, 14 December 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS 82



There is another delightful sketch to follow this week over at Friday Sketchers.  I used one of my Manga Christmas stamps, coloured her in with copics and blue glitter, cut out and mounted onto Tempting Turquoise cardstock from SU.  The dp is the same double sided sheet from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions Comfy Cosy.  I used my Martha Stewart snowflake border punch,  my Martha Stewart snowflake hand punch and Martha Stewart corner snowflake punch.  Snowflakes were cut from white shimmer card from my stash and the smaller blue snowflakes were punched out of the same blue cardstock from SU with my snowflake punch left to me by my nan.


The blue adhesive gemstones are from Papermania, sentiment from craftworkcards.co.uk mounted onto SU cardstock cut out with my SU oval punch.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

JanJay said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, love the image & the colours you've used.

Jan x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails