Friday, 4 December 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 34 - monthly challenge to make a card for someone special



I love the challenge over on Just Magnolia which is to make a card for someone special, so I have decided to do the challenge for my daughter's Christmas Card.  Her favouite colour is pink so I hope she likes it.


I have used my Magnolia Froosty with Snowflake and coloured her in with my copics and glitter for detail,  then cut out with my curved rectangle nestie and edged with Worn Lipstick Distressed Ink and mounted with sticky pads.  All the dp is DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and the backing is pink card from SU Bold Brights Cardstock.


The sentiment I did on my computer and mounted onto a ribbon tag from Spellbinders Shapeabilities also cut out of the same cardstock.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the white shimmer snowflakes which cardstock was from my stash and the pink snowflakes are Snowflakes 2 from Cuttlebug cut out of pink cardstock.  The adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails