Tuesday, 1 December 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 35 - sketch

This week there is a really great sketch to follow so here is my take for this week. I used my Magnolia Santa's Little Helper stamp and masked with the Magnolia Noel stamp, I then coloured in with copics and polar white Flowersoft, cut out with my square nestie and mounted onto red card stock from my stash.

The dp is all from Magnolia called Snow Script, Christmas Angel and Vintage Christmas Rose. All mounted onto red card stock from my stash. I used my SU eyelet border punch for the fancy edging. The brads were from my stash and the sentiment is Penny Black called Xmas Everyday which I saw used on one of my followers blogs (Debbie). The rose and white flowers are from Wildorchidcrafts and the large red flower is Prima. I used some silver glitter sheet for the gift tag ribbon.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

JanJay said...

This is beautiful Jayne, just love the papers you've used - gorgeous card!

Jan x

Margreet said...

wow Jayne.....what a stunning card....so much details....and fab coloured!!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Jayne, I love how it all ties together - it's fab. xxx

Carrie said...

What a lovely card
Fantastic colours!!

look forward to seeing what's comming next!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wish I brought that word stamp now.
luv
Debby

JAN said...

beautiful card lovely crafted fantastic design

Mina said...

gorgeous card Jayne, love the bright colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails