Monday, 21 December 2009

JUST MAGNOLIA WEEK 38 - SKETCH



What a great sketch to follow this week.  I used my Magnolia Tilda with present, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  The dp I have used is Magnolia Frosty Fir and Winter Wonderland mounted onto Bazzil cardstock.  The strip I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch down the side.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards, the large rose is Prima and the other roses are from Wildorchidcrafts.  I used my L-Em branch punch on silver mirror card.


Merry Christmas


Jayne xx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the colours and the beautiful roses.
luv
Debby

JanJay said...

So gorgeous, I love the colour and the roses are stunning.

Jan x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!!

Blankiefinder said...

What a great card!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card chick. I love that image and it's a fabulous take on Mina's sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia and a very happy Christmas. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Only by His Grace said...

Beautiful card. Colouring is lovely. I love the roses with it.
hugs Marion

Sol said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! Love the colour and silver! Beautiful embellished!

Paolchen said...

What a beautiful card!

Warm greetings
Paola (http://www.paolchen.de)

JAYNE said...

Your card is beautiful, the colours are so pretty and I love all the flowers.
Jayne W

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this is a stunning card love everything about it:)
Hugzz Val xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails