Saturday, 12 December 2009

LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE 42



What a lovely sketch to follow on this weeks challenge.  I used my newly purchased Teddy with Star, coloured him in with copics and glamour dust for detail, cut out with my circular nestie and mounted onto Maraschino colour Bazzill cardstock.  The dp is from Papermania called Deck the Halls which is also mounted onto the same colour cardstock.  I cut out a ribbon tag from my Spellbinders Shapeability set and threaded red Merry Christmas ribbon through with is also for the sentiment.  The white flowers are from wildorchidcrafts and the red flowers are from Hobby House.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

What a lovely layout, I love LOTV stamps, so cute. x

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty sweetie

love the image

hugs jane x

LINDA said...

OH I love this one.. such a cute image.. and the design is awesome..
Hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails