Wednesday, 30 December 2009

MY 40TH BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY WINNER IS.....

Well I have just got back from a few days up in snowy Scotland to celebrate my 40th Birthday and had a fab time playing in the snow and sledging with my nearly 5 year old daughter Seren near to Ben Nevis.


I am overwhelmed with the comments that have been left for my birthday blog candy and therefore I have used Random.org to generate a winner for me who is.......


True Random Number Generator  40Powered by RANDOM.ORG


ANDREJA - KOKOS  from Slovenia.

Many congratulations Andreja and thank you again to everyone who is following my blog.  If Andreja could please contact me via email on jayne_hayward2004@yahoo.co.uk with your full name and address I will send out your goodies.  

If I do not hear anything within the next 7 days I will redraw the blog candy.

Happy New Year to you all.

Jayne xx

3 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations, Andreja! Enjoy your new goodies :D
Love and hugs ~ Lori

iluvmybugs said...

Congrats Andreja!

Happy New Year!!
Terry

Andreja - kokos said...

Happy New Year!!!

THANK YOU!

Hugs, Andreja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails