Wednesday, 2 December 2009

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE - sketch 29




What a great sketch to follow over on Papertake Weekly.  This challenge is also a chance to be chosen for a Guest Designer.  


I used my Magnolia Unwrapped Tilda stamped image, coloured her in copics and rose glitter for detail, cut out with my plain square nestie and mounted onto Pixie Pink card stock from SU.  The pink snowflake dp is from Bo Bunny called Holiday Cheer which is also mounted onto the same card stock.  The text and multi coloured snowflake dp is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas paper stack also mounted onto the same Pixie Pink card stock.  I used pink ribbon from my stash.  


I used my Martha Stewart Collectable 2008 Snowflake Punch to punch out snowflakes from Pixie Pink card stock and shimmer white card from my stash.  For the centres and in the corners  I used rose adhesive gemstones from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx


7 comments:

JanJay said...

This is so pretty, such a lovely pink Christmas card

Jan x

Margreet said...

this is really a sweet Christmascard.........just love it!
xxx Margreet

LINDA said...

Just beautiful.. Love the darling image Fab coloring,,Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful Tilda.
luv
Debby

My Little Space said...

How gorgeous is this !

Mandy

Faye said...

I love the colours and the image. x

Larisa said...

Oh, Magnolia's girls are so cute always )))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails