Monday, 14 December 2009

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 81



What a delightful sketch over on Sketch Saturday.  I used an image sent to me in a Christmas RAK from Lynn, coloured it in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  The dp is a double sided sheet from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions Frosted Forest and is mounted onto Maraschino Bazzil cardstock.  The ribbon is from craftyribbons.co.uk.  The sentiment is a Rub On from Kaiser, centre flower is made up of flowers from Prima and Hobbyhouse, other flowers and brads are from Poppycrafts.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

Margreet said...

great card Jayne...lovely stamp!
xxx Margreet

Emma Lockley said...

oooh fab card Jayne, just popped over to ay hi and thankyou for visiting my blgo today then realised you have entered the SSC, so , thankyou for joining us at sketch saturday, good luck hunny!
love emma xxx

LINDA said...

Really adorable card.. the image is just to cute.. great design.. and I love the papers..
Hugs., Linda

Terry Oulboub said...

Hi Jayne, really such a darling card and wonderful blog! I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and saying such nice things. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! :D

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so sweet Jayne :o)

Hope your Christmas preparations are going well!!

hugs
wynneth
x

Faye said...

What a beauty! I love the image! x

Margreet said...

Hi Jayne........I have an award for you on my blog!
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails