Monday, 7 December 2009

STAMPIN FOR THE WEEKEND DT CALL



Over on stampinfortheweekend challenge blog they are after some new members to join their DT and the challenge is to make a creation that reflects your own style.  This is my entry.


I have used a Magnolia stamp which I bought from the NEC craft show but don't know her name as never seen her before, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my circular nestie and mounted onto pink card from SU cut out with my scallop circular nestie.  The dp is from SU Raspberry Tart designer paper pack.  All dp is mounted onto Pink Passion card stock from SU Bold Brights card stock.  I used my Martha Stewart Daisy border punch for the fancy scalloped edging.   The ribbon is from my stash.  The paper flowers are from Imaginisce Bitty Blossoms and the crochet flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

hiya hun, wow gorgeous card as always, good luck with the DT call. The acohol pens that i was refering to are Pro-markers and copics but as a SU demo im not allowed to mention other brands on my blog!
catch up with you soon hunni
love emma xxx

LINDA said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love this little Tilda.. I dont think Ive seen her before..Fab coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Margreet said...

stunning card Jayne....as I can see you make a good chance for the new DT call!......fab colouring!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

It's another gorgeous card from you, I love your Tilda. x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is beautiful Jayne - I'm glad I picked up one of those images at the NEC too!! Love all the colours and those crochet flowers are really sweet :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails