Wednesday, 2 December 2009

SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE 24 - 'Please use Zigzag'




I loved following the sketch over on the Sugar Bowl which was to include ZigZag in your creation.  I used my Sitting Gorjuss Girl from collection 1, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my square nestability and mounted onto SU Certainly Celery card stock.


The zigzag dp is from collagepress.com called Charming and the plain green dp is from cosmocricket.com called Clementine both mounted onto SU Certainly Celery card stock.  The felt ribbon was from a Scrapagogo kit I received and the sticky gems are from Colorbok.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Margreet said...

there really a lot of zigzag.......beautiful card!
xxx Margreet

Lilian said...

I am loving the zig zags on your card! Great work! The image is just super cute! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails