Monday, 14 December 2009

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 25 - 'please include your favourite colour'



I love the sketch to follow over on Sugarbowl and for this challenge you are to include your favourite colour which mine is pink.


I used one of my Manga Christmas stamps, coloured her in with copics and white glitter, cut her out with my circular nestie and mounted onto Pink Passion cardstock from SU.  The dp is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and the white square shimmer card is from my stash. The white shimmer snowflakes were cut out using my Martha Steward snowflake punch and the smaller pink snowflakes were from a hand punch left to me by my nan.  The pink adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft.  Sentiment from craftworkcards.co.uk mounted onto Pink Passion card stock cut out with my SU scalloped oval punch.


Jayne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails