Saturday, 5 December 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 3 - Feathered Friends

What a fantastic response to our last weeks challenge. The winner of the November monthly prize will be announced on 5th December. This week challenge over on Sweet Stampin is anything to do with Feathered Friends.

I have made yet another Christmas card as I seem to still have quite a few to make. I think I should start in the summer next time! The papers I have used are from Stampin Up called Ski Slope. I used my SU scalloped paper punch. I was sent the SU chipboard bird shapes from Emma as I didn't have anything feathered friends and made them into a robin. The sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk which I mounted onto card from my stash cut out with my SU plain oval and scalloped oval punches.

Jayne xx

2 comments:

JanJay said...

I love your big bird Jayne & the colours on your card are fab!

Jan x

Faye said...

Hi lovely laydee. I love your bird, such a good idea. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails