Saturday, 12 December 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 4 - Colour Combo



This is my DT entry for the weekly challenge over on Sweet Stampin  which this week is to use 3 out of the following Stampin Up  colour combination:-





I have used Brilliant Blue cardstock as my card base and for the scalloped punch oval.  Bashful Blue for backing card and the centre piece which is scalloped with my scallop punch.  I cut a piece of Old Olive dp from the Spiced Cider designer paper series sent to me in a RAK from Emma.  I also used Bashful Blue for the plain oval cut out with my plain oval punch.  The sentiment is from the All Oval sentiment set.  Ribbon is from my stash.


All items except the ribbon is from SU.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Faye said...

I think this is so elegant. x

JanJay said...

Lovely card Jayne, I really like the simplicity of it!

Jan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails