Saturday, 19 December 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 5 - Punch It!



I loved doing this weeks challenge.  I used my Magnolia Tilda called Santa's little Helper, coloured her in with my copics and crystal Glamour dust, cut out with my circular nestie and mounted onto backing card from my stash.  I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and Cuttlebug snowflake 2 die.  Card stock for these was from my stash.  Adhesive gems are crystals from The Snowman range.


SU products used are:-  Eyelet border punch, plain oval and scalloped oval punch, sentiment from Best Yet stamp set, the dp is called Ski Slope.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

JanJay said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love how Tilda is sitting in the circle - gorgeous colours too

Jan x

Cami said...

Very cute and sparkly card! I love this and blue seems to be the fav color this season! Cami

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, beautiful Tilda and those papers are fab.
luv
Debby

Emma Lockley said...

gorgeous car honey, your colouring in is fab as always and the colour combo's are perfect!
If i dont speak to you before, I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is very pretty!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is adorable Jayne - she's such a cute Tilda :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Faye said...

I love the colours on your card this week, and the tilda and the snowflakes... x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails