Saturday, 26 December 2009

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 6 - sketch



I hope you are all now made your Christmas cards and can start to think about relaxing abit like I am.  I have finally finished making all my cards and ready to wind down ready for the big day!


The challenge this week is to follow a sketch.  I used dp called Ski Slope, eyelet border punch, plain oval and scallop oval punch all from SU.  The ribbon is from craftyribbons and the sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk.  The image I received in a RAK and is coloured in with copics and glitter glue.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Only by His Grace said...

Hi Jayne!
your card is lovely. I love that stamp and you ahve coloured it so nicely.
Hugs Marion

Margreet said...

Your card is so great Jayne......love it very much!
Have a nice Boxing Day!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

This card is fab. I love that image, so cute. Hope you're relaxing! Happy Birthday for tomorrow - enjoy! xxx

Lori said...

Very sweet card, Jayne! Popping by to say, "Happy Birthday" :D

Love and hugs ~ Lori

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab card, great image.
luv
Debby

Loz (Aus) said...

Love the colouring, such a cutesy image! Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails