Tuesday, 8 December 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 58 - sketch by Marga



What a fab sketch to follow over on Whiff of Joy.  I used a stamped image called Melinda Christmas Angel given to me in a RAK off Vicky, coloured her in with copics and white glitter on her wings and cut out with my curved rectangle nestie.  The dp I have used I received in a RAK so not sure what they are called.  The text dp is from Imaginisce Polar Expressions Frosted Forest.  I used deep red bazzil card stock for my backing.  The ribbon is from craftyribbons.co.uk and the sentiment is from Dovecraft.  The white flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams, the large red flower is also Prima and the rose is from wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx 

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Jayne. This is such a lovely card. I love the colours you have used. Rosie x

~ Ali ~ said...

This is gorgeous, fab papers and gorgeous image. Love it.

Donalda said...

Hon this is a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us dear at WOJ

LINDA said...

simply stunning!!! This image is just gorgeous and your coloring is just beautiful..Love the papers and all the details..Very lovely
Hugs, Linda

JanJay said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, a beautiful card!

Jan x

p.s. did you get my email about my classes this week? You're more than welcome if you fancy coming along x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails