Monday, 21 December 2009

WHIFF OF JOY CHALLENGE 60 - sketch




I loved doing this sketch which I used to make my card to my Mom and Dad.  I used papers from Basic Grey called Wassail and mounted onto deep red card stock.  The image I have used is Festive Winter Willow and coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  For an added twist I used a holly brad to hold it onto the card and placed a further sentiment underneath.






The sentiment I have used is from PennyBlack.  The ribbon is from craftyribbons, snowflake created using my Martha Stewart punch and roses are from Wildorchidcrafts.  The oval sentiment was generated on the computer cut out with my SU oval nestie and mounted onto a scallop oval cut out with my punch from SU with deep red cardstock.

Merry Christmas

Jayne xx

2 comments:

leenda said...

Absolutely beautiful! Very creative & very clever & very inspirational!! Merry Christmas!

Claire Ellen Designs said...

lovely card, great colours, thanks for joining us at WOJ,
hugs,
Claire xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails