Friday, 29 January 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - C is for Candy with Pink


Well I have been trying to make a Christmas card each week but this is only my second this year!  I always go into panic mode nearer the time so have promised myself that I would gradually make Christmas cards throughout the year.  Loved the theme over on       
 ABC Christmas Challenge Blog and also as the challenge blog has split into two there are some new DT members required so this is my entry.


I used my Sitting Tilda with Candy sitting on Wrapped Presents which I masked and used my Stampin Up Stamp-a-ma-jig to align them up properly.  This gadget is a god send!  I then coloured it in with copics and rose coloured glitter.  The candy cane paper is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas and the pink backing card is called  Regal Rose from SU Rich Regals cardstock.


The sentiment is from craftworkcards.co.uk which is mounted onto black cardstock cut out with my Woodcare circular punch.  The snowflakes are cut out of the same Regal Rose cardstock using my Martha Stewart punch and the adhesive pink gems are from Hobbycraft.




Jayne xx

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne and your masking is fabulous.
Thank you for joining in the ABC CHristmas Challenge and good luck with the DT call.
Cathy xx

Samantha said...

Beautiful colouring, nicely put together and love the masking,

Thank you for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, good luck with the DT call.
Samantha :0)

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card :-) I just love this ! Tilda is gorgeous and your colouring and the papers you used are fab ! :-)


thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jayne, love how you have used Tilda in this. Not that you'll need it with work like this but good luck for the DT call. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the way you've combined the images!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PS - Good luck with the DT Call!

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I have failed miserably with my resolution to make at least one christmas card each week :o( Will have to make a few and catch up!

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails