Wednesday, 6 January 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - A is for Angel



What a fab new challenge blog which has been created to make Christmas cards ready for the next one.  I'm sure many of us just like me always seem to have to rush making these cards!


The first challenge is make a card to do with angels so I have used one of my Sugar Nellie stamps called Angel Wishes.  I have coloured it in with copics, light blue glitter, crystal Glamour Dust and silver glitter glue for the wand.  I then cut it out with my curved rectangular nestie.  The blue card is from SU called Tempting Turquoise which I have used my Spellbinders Impressabilities called Snowflake on then also cut out with my curved rectangular nestie.  The dp from Ladybug and Friends is called Wonderland and  is mounted onto shimmer light blue card from my stash.  The ribbon is from my stash, felt snowflakes from m.i.y range and the blue adhesive gems are from Papermania.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Really cute,

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
Samantha :0)

Stampin Mindy said...

This stamp is SO CUTE! Love the blues. Great coloring.

KennethEdelstein said...

成人無碼成人光碟成人圖貼區成人圖貼片區成人貼圖片區情貼圖情色貼圖情色貼圖情色貼圖情色陰部貼圖情色色貼圖情色自拍貼圖情色瑜珈貼圖情色無碼貼圖網站情網貼圖做愛影片線上看做愛影片網址做愛影片試看做愛影片區做愛貼圖免費線上情色小電影免費線上看a片論壇免費線上看a片影片免費線上看a片免費線上看av片免費線上看av免費線上看adult免費線上看免費線上直播影片免費線上直播解碼大奶做愛影片大奶女人做愛影片大胸部色情影片大眾成人影片嘟嘟成人影城試看成人影片馬子情色網馬子免費影片香港三級片線上直播視訊亂倫免費影片視訊影片下載視訊dvd西洋一區成人電影西洋成人情色影片西洋成人影片

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, beautiful work.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

Hi Jayne!, Happy New Year to you & yours! xx
This card is fab! love the image and colours you've used.
And what a great idea for a challenge blog!
Thanks for bringing it to our attention ;)
Jo xx

Meital said...

What a wonderful card!!! So gentle and sweet...

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the image and the papers and embellies you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Lovely card..thank you for joining us at ABC..
Jan..x

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails