Thursday, 21 January 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA THANKYOU & SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 86



What a lovely theme of Thankyou on Just Magnolia and a sketch on Sketch Saturday.  I thought I would incorporate both on the same card.


I used my Tilda holding a Rose, coloured her in with copics, cut out and mounted onto light blue cardstock called Bashful Blue from SU.  The floral dp is Papermania A5 Paper Pack called Blueberry Hill.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.  The roses are from wildorchidcrafts.  The green fern is punched out of cardstock from my stash using my L-Em punch.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

andrea said...

sweet card jayne ,
love the soft colours\hugs andrea

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Jayne, this is such a sweet Tilda and I love those papers, they are among my very favourite DPs :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails