Friday, 29 January 2010

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE 30 - Valentines


Can't believe its not long now till Valentines Day the days seem to be sailing past!  I used two of my new Magnolia Winter Kit stamps which I masked together, coloured in with copics and cut out with my heart shaped nestie.  The heart dp is from Making Memories Love Notes called Stitched Heart and the script dp is Making Memories Love Notes Sampler.  The backing card is from SU Earth Elements cardstock called Ruby Red.  The ribbon I had sent to me in a RAK from USA, the roses are from wildorchidcrafts based in the UK ,  the sentiment is a Rub On also from Making Memories Love Notes range and the little hearts are adhesive gem stones from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

{Jane} said...

Soooooooooo pretty!

Not inked her up yet LOL

Hugs Jane x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I love this Tilda! Great layout and papers, have a great weekend! Hugs!

dragon said...

Jayne,
I love this card and what a way to use the magnolia heart stamp..
Love all the papers too..

Lynn xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh how cute is this. Wonderful card. Love the LO. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful work.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Jayne - great how you masked and used the two images together. I intended to get the heart nesties at Westpoint yesterday, but none of the stands had them :o( Will maybe try again at the NEC in march (if I haven't got them already before then!!)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails