Wednesday, 20 January 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GUEST DESIGNER CALL





Over on Whiff of Joy Katharina's blog she is looking for 1-3 Guest Designers for 2 months at a time for the Whiff of Joy blog.  This first call is open until January 23rd.  There are some great perks to receive if you get to be chosen which are detailed along with what is expected on Katharina's blog.


For this first Guest Design Team call there is a sketch to follow.  This is my take on it:-





I used one of my latest purchases from Whiff of Joy Confirmand Melinda which I coloured in with copics and added Crystal Glamour Dust to her wings.  I then cut out and mounted onto cream Bazzill cardstock.  The blue backing card is from SU Earth Elements cardstock called Not Quite Navy.  The dp I have used is all from the same SU Designer Series Paper called Bella Bleu.  I used my SU eyelet border edge punch for the fancy trim and finished off with lace from my stash.  The blue circle was cut out with my circular nestie.


The blue rose is from Hobbycraft and the white roses are from wildorchidcrafts which i finished off with white pearl spray.  The adhesive pearls are also from Hobbycraft and the sentiment is cut out of cream Bazzill cardstock and is from Whiff of Joy.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is awesome jayne :o) I love everything about it, the image is adorable and your colours are just perfect.

hugs
wynneth
x

{Jane} said...

Beautiful card Jayne

She's one of my fave WOJ images

Hugs Jane x

PS _ Good luck

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
Katharina x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails