Friday, 8 January 2010

SKETCH SATURDAY SKETCH 84



What a lovely sketch to follow on this weeks challenge.  I had a new set of stamps and matching dp pack from my friend Jane for Christmas so thought I would put them to use.  My daughter Seren is going to her friends'  5th birthday party tomorrow so thought I would make this card for her.


The stamp is from Daisy & Dandelion clear stamp collection which I coloured in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  The dp is from Daisy & Dandelion A5 paper collection called Picnic Patch.  The pink backing card is from SU Bold Brights called Pink Passion.  I used my new Martha Stewart Flower Bed deep border punch also cut out on SU cardstock.  The flowers and brads I received in a Rak and the pink corners are from American Crafts.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

JanJay said...

Lovely card Jayne, super sweet and perfect for a 5 year old.

Jan x

{Jane} said...

Lovely card Jayne.

Glad you liked your pressie!

Hugs Jane x

Faye said...

I need that punch! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails