Wednesday, 13 January 2010

SUGARBOWLCHALLENGE 26 - please include 'something new'



Well its yet another snowy day here so what an excuse to get crafting.  I really enjoyed following the sketch over on the Sugar Bowl challenge.  My 'something new' is my Sugar Nellie Stamp called Sugar and Spice (I think its adorable).  I coloured her in with my copics and cut out with my square nestie.


The striped dp is Making Memories Love Notes double sided sheet called Words and the flower dp is Making Memories Love Notes called Love Birds.  I used pink Bazzil card stock for the backing card.  The ribbon was from my stash as was the glitter button hearts which I had left over from last year.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This Image is just darling I keep seeing it at splitcoast. Such a great card!

Lilian said...

Super Sweet card! Love your color combo and mix of papers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails