Sunday, 31 January 2010

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY - 34


I found this great challenge blog for even more sketch challenges and so this is my take on this weeks sketch over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


I used one of my new Sugar Nellie Manga Kid stamps called Dreamy, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie.  The backing card is from SU Soft Subtles cardstock called Certainly Celery which I used my scallop circle nestie.  The pink card is also from the same SU cardstock which I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch.  The dp is the same reversable sheet from SU Designer Sheet Paper called Tea Party.  The sentiment is from SU Wow Flowers and stamped onto an oval and scallop oval cut out with my SU punches.  The pink adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jayne, wow another stunning card hunny i just adore this image and the pretty papers you've used. Hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

KymKreates said...

Your card is lovely. I like the colors and your coloring is marvy. By the way I like the name of your blog! One of my favorite words and movies!!!!

Thank you for joining us this week at SSW.
KymKreates

Margreet said...

Such a gorgeous card Jayne.....and that stamp!!!!Love it!
xxx Margreet

{Jane} said...

Very pretty - love the colour combo

Hugs Jane x

Faye said...

Jayne, it's completely gorgeous! x

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card!! Love the yummy color combo!! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Sheri~SSW DT

Arlana said...

What a fun card. Love your colors and paper that you used.Your image is so SWEET Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

What a cool image! Love how you colored her. Great take on the challenge sketch too! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

Rose said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails