Saturday, 23 January 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 10 - sketch



We have a fab sketch for you to follow over on Sweet Stampin Challenge.  I have used one of my new stamps I won on Sugar Nellie just before Christmas on their 12 days of Christmas called Erin and have coloured her in with copics and mounted onto cardstock.  The flower is Daisy Dreams.


All the following I have used is from Stampin Up:-


Certainly Celery Cardstock - Soft Subtles Cardstock
Designer Series Paper - Tea Party
Sentiment - Best Yet
Corduroy Buttons - Summer Sun


Don't forget you don't have to use Stampin Up items in your work as long as colours are as near to as possible to be in for the chance of winning the monthly prize.


Jayne xx

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hello you! I think this is my favourite card of yours! I simply love it! x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Jayne, I'd forgotten you had that amazing SN win :o) I hadn't really seen this stamp before and love what you did with it :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails