Saturday, 30 January 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 11 - Scallops



Over on Sweet Stampin Challenge we have a great challenge using scallops which can be done with punches or nesties etc.


The image I have used is one of my Anya images coloured in with copics, cut out with my square nestie and mounted onto a scalloped square cut out of Bashful Blue Cardstock with my scalloped square nestie.  The dp is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack and the ribbon is from my stash.  The flowers are Prima and the brads are also from my stash.  I used a plain oval and a scalloped oval punch for the sentiment.


SU products used are:-


Bashful Blue Cardstock - Soft Subtles
Scallop oval punch
Plain oval punch
Oval All Sentiment
Eyelet border punch


You don't have to use Stampin Up products but if you do you get an extra chance of winning our monthly prize.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

love your sweet Anya card with the nice flowers and her lovely stockings!
Have a nice weekend,
xxx Margreet

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really sweet Jayne, loving the colours you've used and I do so love that Anya :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Faye said...

I love this Anya, and you've coloured her in such a beautiful way. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails