Saturday, 2 January 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 7 - family first



This weeks challenge over on Sweet Stampin  is called Family First.  This is to make a card for a member of your family.  It is quite appropriate that my daughter Seren will be celebrating her 5th birthday on New Years' Day so I have made her the above card.


The image I used is Princess Charlotte from Whiff of Joy which is coloured in with copics and white Glamour dust for detail.  The cardstock is from SU called Cameo Coral and the dp used is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pack.  I used my SU eyelet border punch on the centre strip.  The ribbon I bought from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment is generated on my computer, mounted onto dp cut out with my SU scallop oval punch.  The number 5 is a Flocked sticker from Footprint Creations.


I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a lovely New Year.

4 comments:

Faye said...

Hello. Your card is fab! Hope your daughter liked it and had a lovely birthday? xxx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable I love that stamp you colored her beautifully. I love the way the dress sparkles! Lovely work!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Princess card, perfect for a five year old.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so sweet Jayne, I'm sure Seren loved it :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails