Saturday, 9 January 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 8 - colour combo



This is my first creation for 2010 and really enjoyed making it.  It is my best friend's birthday in a few weeks and as soon as I saw this stamp I knew I had to use it for her card.  The challenge this week is a colour combination of the following which you can use 3 of the colours:-







The stamp is from the new Magnolia winter kit which I coloured in with copics, added silver glamour dust to the wings and cut out with my labels one Nestability.  The flowers I received in two different Rak's and have used a spacer, brad and charm from my stash.  The lilac dew drops are also from my stash.


The SU products which I have used are:-


Almost Amethyst Soft Subtles cardstock.
Certainly Celery Soft Subtles Cardstock.
Tea Party Designer Series Paper.
Eyelet Border Punch.

3 comments:

Tana said...

super!

Faye said...

This card is so great, I love this Tilda! Have a fab weekend. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails