Saturday, 16 January 2010

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE 9 - Feeling Fruity!



What a mouthwatering challenge we have for you over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is to show fruit somewhere on your creation.


I used dp from SU called Summer Picnic which I mounted onto red Bazzill cardstock.  The blue and red scalloped Bazzill cardstock are punched out using my scallop edge punch also from SU.  I love this image of Cherry Tilda and think she compliments nicely with the dp.  I coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Two nestie and mounted onto red Bazzill cardstock also cut out with the same nestie.


For a chance of winning our monthly prize you don't have to use SU products but if you do and leave a second comment on Sweet Stampin Challenge you will have doubled your chance of winning!


Jayne xx

4 comments:

{Jane} said...

Very sweet Jayne. Love her checked tights

Hugs Jane x

Margreet said...

It's such a great card Jayne......have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

dragon said...

Love this card Jayne,
It is so fresh with the dp you have used.

Lynn xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, thanks for bringing the challenge blog to my notice!!! I've made an entry for this week's challenge!!

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails