Friday, 15 January 2010

TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS 23 - pink, green and black



Well its nice to see that the snow is now thawing out quite quickly and at last can see grass in my back garden!  Yesterday I booked a flight out to Spain with Steve and Seren to see his
dad who lives out there during the school Easter holidays.  Hopefully there will be sunshine!


I loved following the sketch over on Truly Scrumptious.  I used one of my new Magnolia Tilda images from the Magnolia Winter Kit, coloured her in with copics , cut out with my circular nestie and mounted onto black card also cut out with my circular nestie.  I can't wait for the additional stamps to become available as these are adorable so far.


The dp is the same reversable sheet from DCWV Spring Glitter Stack which I also mounted onto black card.  The sentiment is from a set of four from Cuddly Buddly which I cut out with my SU 1" circle punch and mounted onto a black circle cut out with my circular nestie.  All the flowers are from Prima Daisy Dreams of which the pink one is called Ballet and the green ones are Keylime.


Jayne xx

5 comments:

{Jane} said...

so pretty!

hugs Jane x

Stampin Mindy said...

Cute card, great papers and flowers.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne - I haven't had chance to ink up any of my new magnolia kit yet ! Great papers and love the layout :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Mina said...

Im so pleased you enjoyed the sketch Jayne, those papers are fsbulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
Mina xxx

Leonie said...

o this is the gorgeous card I received for my rain card. Thank you so much Jayne. It is totally gorgeous IRL. I'm so spoilt!!
Mwah!
Hugs
Leonie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails